Lee Mei Ting
A.K.A Meimei
Pasir Ris Crest Sec
16
Class 4/1

Talk out

Credits

Mystical Fantasy Version 1.01 - "... only in fantasies" is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

-x3mei

Friday, May 14, 2010

Jingloong is missing >:O

AHHH Jingloong is missing (my bro). My mum is getting worried and she getting mad too. He been lost in 1/2 hr and still havent come back. AH NO !! :( Make me also so worried and cannot enjoy my show. My mum called the school and they said that he already gone back. She went more scarier. She was so flich and went praying to buddah. I just have hope that Jingloong is safe.

Now my mum went looking for him at whitesand there. If anyone see him please call me. I will immediately tell my mum.


Jingloong !!! Where are you ? D':

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home